CellNetAnalyzer - General Information
Current version is 2017.4.
The requirements for using CellNetAnalyzer are:
- MATLAB version 7.5 (R18) or higher (recommended is 2012a or higher)
- Some optimization functions require LP or MILP solvers. CNA supports the optimization toolbox of MATLAB, GLPKMEX and the CPLEX MATLAB interface.
An English manual is available and can be found here.
An English Tutorial (for Metabolic Network Analysis with CellNetAnalyzer) can be found here.
Availability and Download
- Academic use: free academic license. Download CellNetAnalyzer for academic use
- Commercial use: licenses are distributed by Max Planck Innovation GmbH
Publications on CellNetAnalyzer
- von Kamp A, Thiele S, Haedicke O, Klamt S. (2017) Use of CellNetAnalyzer in biotechnology and metabolic engineering. Journal of Biotechnolgy 261: 221-228. open access
- Klamt S, Saez-Rodriguez J and Gilles ED (2007) Structural and functional analysis of cellular networks with CellNetAnalyzer. BMC Systems Biology 1: 2. open access
- Klamt S and von Kamp A (2011) An application programming interface for CellNetAnalyzer. BioSystems 105: 162-168.