CellNetAnalyzer - General Information
CellNetAnalyzer (and its predecessor FluxAnalyzer) has been developed by Steffen Klamt, Axel von Kamp and several other contributors at the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems in Magdeburg.
Current version is 2020.3
The requirements for using CellNetAnalyzer are:
- MATLAB version 2014 or higher
- Some optimization functions require LP or MILP solvers. CNA supports the optimization toolbox of MATLAB, GLPKMEX and the CPLEX MATLAB interface.
- You have to agree with the CellNetAnalyzer license.
An English manual is available and can be found here.
An English Tutorial (for Metabolic Network Analysis with CellNetAnalyzer) can be found here.
Availability and Download
- For academic use, the full (open-source) CellNetAnalyzer package is available according to our license. Download here CellNetAnalyzer for academic use
- For commercial uses, commercial licenses are available via Max Planck Innovation GmbH. Please contact email@example.com
Publications on CellNetAnalyzer
- von Kamp A, Thiele S, Haedicke O, Klamt S. (2017) Use of CellNetAnalyzer in biotechnology and metabolic engineering. Journal of Biotechnolgy 261: 221-228. open access
- Klamt S, Saez-Rodriguez J and Gilles ED (2007) Structural and functional analysis of cellular networks with CellNetAnalyzer. BMC Systems Biology 1: 2. open access
- Klamt S and von Kamp A (2011) An application programming interface for CellNetAnalyzer. BioSystems 105: 162-168.