Download and Installation
For Linux different distributions can be downloaded. It is recommended to use the installer.
- ProMoT installer (only version 0.8.3)
- ProMoT binaries
- ProMoT binaries plus all additional libraries (e.g. java)
- Please make sure that support for 32-bit applications is available, e.g. on Debian-based systems run the following command as root:
apt-get install ia32-libs
- Start the installer
java -jar promot-v-0-8-3-installer.jar
- Follow the step-by-step instructions of the installer. No root access is required for this installation.
- Login as root
- Change to the root directory
- Extract the downloaded file (tarfile)
tar -xvjf <tarfile>
- Exit root
- Run ProMoT
- Download the self extracting archive.
ProMoT requires Java 6. If you have Java 6 installed on your computer, download the file called promot.exe. If you don't have Java 6, please install it on your computer first.
- Execute the archive
promot-v-0-8-5-windows.exeAn additional directory named promot-v-0.8.5 will be created in the choosen directory.
- Run ProMoT
Previous versions and snapshots:Previous versions of ProMoT and up-to-date snapshots can be found in the dist/ directory. The dist/ directory has the following structure:
dist/ diana-v-0-8-1/ diana-v-0-8-2/ promot-v-0-8-0/ ... promot-v-0-8-4/ promot-v-0-8-5/ snapshot-revX/ ... snapshot-revY/
Back to ProMoT Download.